Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Room 7 yoga

On wednesday 18th  september 2019 we did a yoga challenge  but with are buddy but we called it partner yoga challenge.it was a lot of fun my buddy was wesely.

It was easy then it went harder and harder we coped the yoga stanst of from the tv the rules where you weren't allowed to use chair or table or other stuff like.The one I most like was a push up one cedric had to do a push up shape then my buddy wesley went on top of  me and he put his leg/feet on my back collar bone then put his hand on the back of my feet.It was sore but really fun then it was wesley turn. 


I'm going to tell all  the yoga poses we did the first one we did was a w shape you had to like put your hand on your buddy elbow then put your legs together
Then put it up.    



  

Ideas
Structure and language
Organisation
Vocabulary
Sentence structure
Punctuation
Spelling







Next steps/things to work on












No comments:

Post a Comment