Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

My Favorite memory

 My Favorite Memory 

Introduction:  On 22 of september  I was at my

cousin's house and I was eating. Then My Aunty said

we are going to The Dunkirk park so she can work out and my

cousin and I can go play at the park  


P1. First we put our jumpers and shoes on then we

all went in the car and drove to Dunkirk park. We arrived

at the park. When we got to the park I drank some water 

because my aunty told me to after I did that I opened the

door and went on the field and played soccer.


P2. Next I went to the park and saw some people from my school an

it was Joshua and David I said “hi” then I went and sat on the bench and

talked to my other cousin that was there. We talked for 30 minutes, then

we finished talking then we played cheat. Cheat is like tag but you're

not allowed on the floor unless you were allowed to take 3 steps of the

park.  If you take more, someone will call “ CHEAT” and you’ll be in.  It got

boring so I went back and sat down on the bench .


P3. Later I got up and went on the flying fox. I went on

it twice after that and let my cousin go on it. I went to my

family and did the box fit with them and left. Then my friend Matthew

came and asked me if i wanna play Touch I Said yes. We called some

other boys to play with us Because it was boring, just the two of us we

played touch and my team won 11 to 9.Finally we went dominos and

got pizza and some chips from the takeaway and ate The end.


Conclusion:I had a very fun day. It was also tiring running all the

time but it was good . 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment